Our website www.sherzan.com.au uses Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) encryption to protect all your personal information and credit card details. We also follow all PCI-DSS requirements & industry standard encryption.
In order to prevent your data from being stolen, lost or damaged we keep all our records in encrypted server databases inaccessible to any other third parties.
Sherzan sells, distributes or leases your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. However, data is shared with the following categories of companies as an essential part of providing our services to you.
- Professional companies responsible for dispatch & returns such as the delivery companies
- Professional service providers such as our advertising & marketing partners
- Professional analytics tool providers
Information provided during checkout
Sherzan pty ltd ensures that any personal information that you provide during the registration and checkout process is kept confidential. Your card’s security/CCV code is not stored at checkout & all payments are encrypted as per PCI-DSS requirements & industry standard encryption.
Information provided at checkout will be used for;
- Delivering your order to you
- Sending order update notifications via email
- Sending you shipment update SMS.
How do we collect your information
- Making inquiries
- Placing orders
- Signing up in our events
- Interacting with our website and other media channels
- Signing up to our website, subscription page and through other promotions on the website
How do we use your information
- Any data collected from you including but not limited to name, email, address and contact number are only used within Sherzan handling your inquiries and/or orders
- Improving our services to provide better customer service for you
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff would be more than delighted to assist you.